If you are itching to change up the look of your kitchen but a full remodel is not to be, there are still plenty of ways to punch up your space with refreshing color and bold details.
From painted ceilings, floors and patterns to color scheme ideas and more, join us and discover 12 creative ways to add color to your kitchen with little more than a can of paint and ingenuity.
- Use superpigmented hues for a rich effect
- Enlarge your space with sky-blue ceilings
- Wash your kitchen in soothing shades of a single hue
- Accent wood cabinets with warm sunset hues
- Use a focal wall at the end of a galley kitchen
- Lift your mood with a cheery striped ceiling
- Start small with a single painted accent
- Try an all-over stencil
- Map out a new color scheme with large-scale wall art
- Add color and pattern with carpet tiles
- Double up on tropical hues for a bold, zesty look
- Paint the floor for an easy-care “rug.”